Wednesday, March 3, 2010

My visit to NYC


I had a family vacation at New York City . We went to see the Statue of Liberty. We took many pictures of the Statue of Liberty. We also took tours of Manhattan and we saw the Empire State Building. Our hotel was in New Jersey so we took a bus ride to see whats going on in NYC. Then when we were in NYC we went to Times Square we saw huge TV screens and neon lights. It was very crowded there. I was amazed how tall the building are. If I look up it feels like I am going to fall down on the floor. We saw the Hudson River from our hotel. We could also see a little bit of NYC. We crossed the Brooklyn Bridge and learned about the 5 burrows that New York is made of. Those are Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Queens and Staten Island and we visited all of them.

2 comments: